Which Affiliate networks do you use to earn from Affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing is the easiest way to make money from a blog/website… I know you are thinking that Google Adsense is also an easy way, you just need to put ads and then money will come automatically.

But this is not true, You should have enough traffic and it also take too long to earn from Google Adsense.

But in affiliate marketing, it doesn’t matter how much traffic your blog/website has, you just need to promote right product/service. You can earn even if you have only 10 users in a day from affiliate marketing.

I am focusing on Affiliate marketing more than Google Adsense, infact, I enabled Google ads on StayMeOnline two weeks ago after a long break.

A big amount from my total earning is coming from Affiliate Marketing…

I am using these Affiliate Networks to earn:

• GetSiteControl
  • Bluehost
  • GeneratePress
  • WPforms
  • StudioPress
  • NameCheap

What about you? Share which Affiliate networks you are using to earn…

I have about 50+ Affiliate Networks :sweat_smile:

even I have 50+ too but I have shared some of them which I am getting money from…

Oh! Great. :slight_smile:

I make affiliate income out of

• Cuelinks

• WPForms

• OptinMonster

• Thrive Themes

• Amazon Associates

I have seen your Income reports…

Right now I don’t use any affiliate. I have just put hosting affiliate link only in one post.
Basically trying to get more n more organic traffic and using adsense

Affiliate marketing is easiest way, you should use it…

I have never used and no idea of it.

Someone please guide me to put affiliate links and bettwr services to use.

For earning from #affiliate marketing, make habit of putting your affiliate links instead of putting websites link you are promoting…

Create a resource page where must list all your tools which you are using and recommend to your users to purchase.

Write review posts and share your Affiliate link.

And a killer tip: Create a Deals page and collect deals from all your affiliate companies and put all deals on that page.

And I will recommend a tool for affiliate marketing which is Easy Affiliate Links WordPress plugins.

Sir please show me any demo for this.

See this is an example of deals page…

@PiyushSuthar shared a deal page of ShoutMeLoud…
Here are some other deals pages, WPbeginner, BloggingCage, StayMeOnline also had its deal page but now I am redesigning it.

Good sir note it’s really good

I have no idea tum now how to earn by affiliate. Bhut note getting some deas and these are very useful

I use CJ,ShareASale and Cuelinks only. Please suggest others that is good for my niche.

which niche do you belong to?

Tech and Educational Niche

Here is the list of Blogs that accept guest posts, I have covered all the niches here… https://www.staymeonline.com/blogs-that-accept-guest-posts/