Where you get most traffic from?

As a blogger, we use a lot of ways to drive traffic to our blog…
I am getting traffic from these…

• Organic Traffic(From Google)
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Quora
  • Direct

I am getting most of my traffic from Google…
What about you?

Quora and Direct… I get most of my traffic from them

Quora is one of the best source to drive traffic from…

Organic is main and Quora is secondary source for me.

I get 95% of my traffic organically

Awesome, glad to know

I have a hindi site where I write information related to internet, technology, computer basically it helps students.
I am getting very good results now. Actually I started this site just 1 year before that time I was having zero knowledge about blogging. I learnt it slowly. But I m really passionate about blogging. Now I am able to understand how google works and rank our posts. How to crawl,index and rank the posts.
I mostly concentrate on long tail keywords and LSI keywords. These are the evergreen keywords. If any google update comes that means no need to worry about that just keep generic keyword less than 2.5%. I use ponytail only 2-3 time s in whole content of 2000-3000 words. That’s it
It takes 2-3 months to get in to the first page to rank.
Sabr ka fal meetha hota hai.
My domain is getting one year old very soon now I can expect good response from Google as I am feeling good results from now itself.

My traffic comes from Search Engine, Medium, Facebook, Quora and Pinterest

You’re too active on this site. :slight_smile:

Yes you are right, That’s why he is getting huge traffic from this.

I am very active on the site, because I have joined Quora Partner Network. It has a different way of monetizing, And, I am earning more than Adsense income from it (atleast to pay for my hosting charges every month)

I was not aware of this, definitely going to use.

If I am not wrong. This is invite-only. Not open for all users. (Not sure, if they have updated this)

Okay let me check it

I have read about it… And I have seen the partners earn a lot of money using this program…

Is it invite only or open for all?

Invite only… I would love to join If They invite me… (But thats not Possible :joy: )

Even I am too… So :tired_face: