Do you know, What is Webinoly?
If you don’t know then here is…
Webinoly is a relatively new tool for automating the management and creation of LEMP stacks and WordPress sites. It has gained a good reputation in the short period of time it has existed. Their website offers to create an optimized web server in seconds, following modern best practices.
Webinoly follows the best practices for your website…
- Free SSL certificates for your sites with Let’s Encrypt.
- HTTP/2 dramatically increase the speed of serving your content.
- PHP v7.2 and support for previous versions if necessary (5.6, 7.0 and 7.1) and the newest 7.3.
- FastCgi Cache and Redis Object Cache for your WordPress sites.
- Get an A+ grade on Qualys (SSL Labs) Test.
- Automatically optimize your server to get the most out of the available resources.
In this tutorial, I’m going to show how you can install WordPress using Webinoly in less than 15 minutes.
- Update the server systeam.
- Time to install Webinoly
- Again run the update script.
- Let’s add a layer of security to your WordPress login page. Enter this command and it will ask you to make a username and password.
- You don’t have the enter the username and password every time you open wp-admin so whitelist your IP.
Get your IP using this command and replace the 184.108.40.206 in the command below it.
- Enter this command to allow caching of the HTML page.
- Verify Webinoly
- Now It’s time to install WordPress on your webinoly
Add your site instead www.example.com
- Install SSL on Your WordPress site
You are done, you have installed your WordPress site with SSL. And I sure this process took less than 15 minutes.
For more information, please check Webinoly Documentation